FIRST® LEGO® League Explore presents a new and exciting Challenge each year to ignite the creativity of children age 6 to 10. While exploring the real-world theme, teams use basic engineering concepts to build a model made of LEGO elements. They also learn to present information through a Show-Me Poster. Throughout their experience, teams operate under the FIRST LEGO League Explore Core Values, celebrating discovery, teamwork, and Gracious Professionalism®.
FIRST LEGO League Explore participants will:
- Design and build a challenge-related model using LEGO components.
- Create a Show-Me poster and practice presentation skill.
- Explore challenges facing today’s scientists.
- Discover real-world math and science.
- Begin developing teamwork skills.
- Choose to participate in events and celebrations.
- Engage in team activities guided by the Core Values.